Rydges Sydney Airport – Guest Services All-Rounder
About the business
Rydges is part of EVT, a proudly Australian-owned company with over 100 years’ experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australian & New Zealand. Our hotels stretch from Sydney to Queenstown to Perth and each is locally inspired, just like our team, our customers and you. We’re for making the day better. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally.
About the role
Rydges Sydney Airport is a hotel located in the Sydney International Airport precinct. The property has 318 guest rooms, 9 conference spaces, bar, restaurant and coffee shop. You will be working closely with an experienced rooms division team comprising of
Rydges Sydney Airport is currently seeking a motivated and experienced Guest Services All Rounder to join our dynamic and professional Front Office team. The successful candidate needs to:
- Have passion for hotels and their guests.
- Think outside the box, and enjoy problem solving.
- Have been exposed to other hotel departments.
- Engage in current or previous relevant studies associated with the Hospitality and Tourism industry.
- Have a full unrestricted driver’s license
- Have the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
Benefits & perks
- Set of uniform, laundering and a locker.
- Complimentary staff meal.
- Travel allowance (pro-rata) to 31st March 2023 or discounted staff car parking.
- Entitle to receive discounts in T1 staff duty free.
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills and experience
- Have a background in Front Office operations or prior hotel experience preferred
- Experience with Opera PMS will be highly regarded.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- You love working in a fast paced environment
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/