Rydges Sydney Central – Guest Service Agent
About Our Company:
Rydges is part of EVENT Hospitality & Entertainment, a proudly Australian-owned company with over 100 years’ experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australian & New Zealand. Our hotels stretch from Sydney to Queenstown to Perth and each is locally inspired, just like our team, our customers and you. We’re for making the day better. We nurture talent and promote internally.
About The Role:
Rydges Sydney Central is a 309 room hotel located near Central station in Surry Hills. You will be responsible for providing an outstanding guest experiences from the point of reservation to departure. You will be efficient with guest check-ins and check-outs, whilst accurately maintaining guest reservations. You will have sound interpersonal and communication skills in order to liaise with various departments and guest. You will also be required to assist the Concierge team when needed.
The successful candidate needs to possess the following experience and skills:
– A strong background in Front Office or customer service is preferred.
– Outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
– The ability to multi-task as well as work under pressure.
– A team player, with flair for guest experience.
– Impeccable attention to detail.
– Experience with Opera PMS will be highly regarded.
– Must be fully vaccinated.
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVENT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVENT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Please note, only our short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]