Rydges Sydney Central – Night Manager
About Our Company:
Rydges is part of EVT, a proudly Australian-owned company with over 100 years’ experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australian & New Zealand. Our hotels stretch from Sydney to Queenstown to Perth and each is locally inspired, just like our team, our customers and you. We’re for making the day better. We nurture talent and promote internally.
About The Role:
Rydges Sydney Central is a 309 room hotel located near Central station in Surry Hills. You will be responsible for providing an outstanding guest experience from the point of reservation to departure. You will be efficient with guest check-ins and check-outs, whilst accurately maintaining guest accounts. You will have sound interpersonal and communication skills in order to liaise with various departments and guest.
The successful candidate needs to possess the following experience and skills:
- Experience in a Night Manager role or similar
- Experience with OPERA PMS
- Thorough knowledge of Front Office, Guest Relations and Concierge services
- An ability to work well within a team
- Interpersonal and communication skills
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Please note, only our short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]