Rydges Sydney Central – Reservations Agent
About the business
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
Rydges Sydney Central is currently seeking a casual / part-time Reservations Agent to join our dynamic team of hospitality professionals.
You will be joining this stylish hotel, offering 309 unique, modern rooms, perfectly located in the midst of the inner city buzz. You will be assisting in taking bookings from a range of guests and booking channels. Your flair for sales, and positive personality will be well suited to our friendly office environment.
Passion about providing high quality service, along with your impeccable attention to detail will make you a vital member of the reservations department.
Benefits & perks
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
– A strong background in Reservations and/or Front Office is preferred.
– Outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
– The ability to multi-task as well as work under pressure.
– A team player, with flair for sales.
– Impeccable attention to detail.
– Experience with Opera PMS will be highly regarded.
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.