Rydges Sydney Harbour – Night Auditor
Rydges Rydges Sydney Harbour is perfectly situated in the heart of Sydney’s Rocks precinct. The hotel has 176 rooms and an amazing roof top.
About the business
Rydges is part of EVENT Hospitality & Entertainment, a proudly Australian-owned company with over 100 years’ experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australian & New Zealand. Our hotels stretch from Sydney to Queenstown to Perth and each is locally inspired, just like our team, our customers and you. We’re for making the day better. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally.
Who we are looking for…
Rydges Sydney Harbour is currently seeking a motivated, experienced & passionate Night Auditor for a casual position.
The Night Auditor is a key member of the Guest Services team and is responsible for the overnight operations of the hotel. This includes verifying the accuracy of guest accounts, reconciling and balancing charges/revenue. You will also assist with all aspects of guest services, from check-ins and check-outs, luggage and valet service and any other service that a guest may require. You will be reporting directly to the Front Office Manager.
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVENT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVENT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
To be successful for this role you will need to have:
- A background in Hotel Front Office operations or prior experience in similar role
- Availability to work 2 overnight shifts per week across a 7 day rotating roster.
- Knowledge of Opera PMS will be highly regarded.
- Liaise effectively with the accounts department any necessary information.
- Confident to complete the night audit reports thoroughly and accurately.
- Understanding of security and hotel operations overnight.
- Immaculate personal presentation.
- A passion for delivering exceptional, pro-active customer service.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Confidence & ability to work autonomously
- You will create memorable experiences for our guests with your exceptional guest service skills.
- A positive can-do attitude
If you feel you have all the requirements to meet the expectations of our guests, apply by submitting your application via seek.
*Only short listed candidates will be notified