Rydges Wellington – Room Attendant
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About Rydges Wellington
The world’s coolest little capital is calling your name! Rydges Wellington is the perfect blend of contemporary and functional, with a side of passionate gastronomy at their signature restaurant, Portlander. Want to be part of the team dedicated to crafting memorable guest moments from check-in to check-out? We’d love to hear from you?
About the role
We are currently seeking an experienced Part Time Room Attendant to join our highly motivated and hard working team. Your primary responsibility will be to assist the Housekeeping Department in cleaning rooms and the Hotel to a High Standard
The successful applicant will:
- Anticipate and attend to the guest’s needs and desires immediately.
- Services and cleans allocated rooms to the highest standards within the allocated time
- Replenishes and controls Guest supplies.
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Have an eye for detail
- Be able to work under pressure and well with a hard working team.
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.