Rydges World Square – Food & Beverage Attendant
About the business
Australian & New Zealand owned and operated for more than 30 years, Rydges operates quality city, suburban, and resort-style hotels in key destinations across Australia and New Zealand, with a refreshingly down-to-earth approach. Rydges provides genuine local hospitality with quality essentials alongside its trademark ‘too easy’ service.
About the role
You will be joining a fast paced and exciting food and beverage team which work in a 458 room Hotel located in the heart of bustling World Square. We are seeking positive, friendly and professionally presented team players with a passion for service and making the day better. As part of the Food & Beverage team you will be serving our guests in Amber restaurant, preparing drinks in the busy Cidery bar, or attending to conference and events guests.
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- You love working in a fast paced environment and have the ability to multi-task.
- You think outside the box, and enjoy problem solving
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in order to liaise with other departments
- Ability to work a variety of shifts and flexibility with hours
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.