The Miller Hotel – Front Office Supervisor
About The Miller
The Miller Hotel North Sydney is part of EVENT Hospitality & Entertainment, a proudly Australian-owned company with over 100 years’ experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australian & New Zealand. Our hotels stretch from Sydney to Queenstown to Perth and each is locally inspired, just like our team, our customers and you. We’re for making the day better. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally.
The Miller Hotel North Sydney is a 167 room 4½ star hotel located at the heart of North Sydney’s bustling business district, The Miller Hotel North Sydney is perfectly positioned for easy connections. Only 15 kilometres from Sydney Airport and over the iconic Harbour Bridge to Sydney CBD, The Miller Hotel North Sydney offers easy access to numerous local attractions, including Taronga Zoo and Luna Park.
The successful candidate needs to possess the following experience and skills:
– Ready to step up in a leadership capacity
– Outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
– The ability to multi-task as well as work under pressure.
– A team player, with flair for sales.
– Impeccable attention to detail.
– Experience with Opera PMS will be highly regarded.
Benefits & perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVENT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVENT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.