The Terrace Hotel – Chef de Partie
Conveniently located on South Terrace, The Terrace Hotel Adelaide forms one of three unique properties positioned adjacent to one another. The Terrace Hotel Adelaide, HotelMOTEL Adelaide and Hotel Alba Adelaide.
Each of these properties recently joined EVTs Independent Collection. EVT is a proudly Australian-owned company with over 100 years’ experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australian & New Zealand.
The Terrace Hotel which you will initially be based is a 136 classic hotel which features Terrace Bar & Kitchen open for breakfast 7 days a week and 4 light filled meeting & event spaces, catering to up to 150 guests.
About the role
- Working closely with the Executive Chef, passionate individual with a flair for developing and mentoring our growing team
- Support our team with a la carte service (both dinner and breakfast) along with function plating
- The role requires to work across a 7-day roster
- Maintain high standards of food production and service
- Input in the creation of new menus and dining experiences
- Ensuring the kitchen meets all compliance requirements (WHS & Food Safety)
- Flexibility in rostering based on business needs, we support a work life balance along with your family commitments!
- Opportunity for future growth and development as we bring on an additional food & beverage experiences and outlet in 2023
Benefits & perks
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network
Skills & experience
- You are a motivated, hands on and passionate team player who is looking to GROW with our team.
- We are looking for supporting team members who want to share in the excitement of all the new projects and developments across each of our properties.
- A la carte dining, high volume breakfast and banqueting background in hotel setting is highly desirable for this role.
- You’re not one to shy away from a hard days work and you are looking for an opportunity to make your mark.
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.