The Victoria Hotel – Guest Service Agent
As a Guest Service Agent at The Victoria Hotel, you will work together with the Front Office team including Front Office Manager and Duty Managers to anticipate and deliver an exceptional experience to all guests. You get to collaborate with all departments, including but not limited to: Management, Housekeeping, Sales, Maintenance and all Food & Beverage; to execute stunning service to our guests.
The Duties & Responsibilities
- To represent the face of the hotel to be able to offer an enticing, warm welcome to all guests entering The Victoria Hotel
- To keep abreast of current Melbourne trends, experiences and product knowledge to create a customized experience for your guests every time
- To maintain a proactive and positive approach to the role in order to achieve success.
- To assist in predicting, planning and resolving any mishaps, ensuring you bring any mishaps to the attention of the Manager on Duty immediately so that they can action.
- To check in and out our guests.
- To take and update guest reservations.
- Be knowledgeable and understand current room rates, promotions & product definitions.
- To anticipate and exceed our guest’s desires at all times.
- Assist with guest car parking.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Opportunity to grow in the company and enjoy EVT career opportunities in management or alike with new hotel’s coming up all the time.
The successful candidate needs to possess the following experience and skills:
- You have an outgoing personality, positive attitude and loads of initiative.
- You are eager to grow your skill set and learn about hotel’s to grow your career.
- Previous experience in Customer Service beneficial
- Staff Benefits card across EVT Hotels and Cinemas
- Complimentary movie tickets, discounts of hotels and F & B and more!
- The Victoria Hotel is part of EVT, including exciting Hotel brands such as QT Hotels & Resorts, Rydges, Atura and Independent Collection by EVT.
Opera experience preferred.
Looking for people with a passion for people, to progress within their career’s in hospitality and hotel’s.