Yarra Valley Lodge – Assistant Food & Beverage Operations Manager
About the business
Yarra Valley Lodge is part of EVT, a proudly Australian-owned company with over 100 years’ experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australian & New Zealand. Our hotels stretch from Sydney to Queenstown to Perth and each is locally inspired, just like our team, our customers and you. We’re for making the day better. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally.
About the role
This is a hands on role, providing direction, leading and managing all aspects of the Food and Beverage operation and delivery at the hotel. Key duties include;
- Ensuring the achievement of superior quality standards, business objectives and budget/profit targets
- Leading and motivating the F&B team to maximise performance and ensure exceptional guest satisfaction
Benefit & Perks
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Previous experience hands on experience as a Supervisor or Manager within a busy restaurant or conference business
- Proven ability to lead, manage and motivate a successful customer focused team
- Strong organizational skills with a clear focus on quality and standards.
- Excellent presentation, attention to detail and communication skills
- RSA essential
- You will need to have your own vehicle as there is no public transport available in this area.
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/