Yarra Valley Lodge – Front Office Supervisor
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
About Independent Collection
The Independent Collection is a carefully curated selection of luxe, stylish, classic and comfort hotels, each of which lives up to an exacting standard to offer travellers the best in its category. While every hotel celebrates its own iconic brand & experience, together The Independent Collection shares a passion for hospitality, service and quality.
About Yarra Valley Lodge
Join Yarra Valley Lodge’s dynamic team and embrace a career that unfolds at the heart of the picturesque Yarra Valley. Our world-class accommodation, located less than an hour’s drive from Melbourne’s hustle, offers sophisticated indulgence on a sprawling 120-hectare estate within the grounds of the esteemed Heritage Golf & Country Club. Is this calling your name? Make your next career move here.
About the role
Some key responsibilities of this role are:
- Supervise Front Office operations
- Working around a rotational roster including public holidays and weekends
- Ensuring quality service is provided to guests by anticipating guest needs and responding to their requests promptly,
- Efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout their stay.
- Address and solve guest issues and concerns in a professional and timely manner
- Always remain professional in attitude, manner and presentation
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Strong written and verbal communication with key stakeholders
- Pride in personal presentation and grooming essential
- Sound time management and problem-solving skills essential
- Experience in a Front Office environment
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.