Yarra Valley Lodge – Night Auditor
When you join EVT, you are joining one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading experience companies. EVT encompasses Entertainment businesses that excite every sense, Ventures driven by a passion for new opportunities and Travel businesses that always feel local and authentic. At EVT, we’re the shakers and the Daymakers. The experience creators. The possibility makers and opportunity takers. We aim to make a positive impact on our people, communities and environment, every day.
About Independent Collection
The Independent Collection is a carefully curated selection of luxe, stylish, classic and comfort hotels, each of which lives up to an exacting standard to offer travellers the best in its category. While every hotel celebrates its own iconic brand & experience, together The Independent Collection shares a passion for hospitality, service and quality.
About Yarra Valley Lodge
Join Yarra Valley Lodge’s dynamic team and embrace a career that unfolds at the heart of the picturesque Yarra Valley. Our world-class accommodation, located less than an hour’s drive from Melbourne’s hustle, offers sophisticated indulgence on a sprawling 120-hectare estate within the grounds of the esteemed Heritage Golf & Country Club. Is this calling your name? Make your next career move here.
About the role
We are looking for a part-time Night Auditor to contribute towards delivering an exceptional guest experience, while focusing on the completion of the Night Audit. 2 nights per week overnight from 11pm to 7am
Reporting to the Rooms Division Manager you will:
- Represent hotel management, holding responsibility for the smooth and efficient running of our overnight operation.
- Ensure the safety and security of our guests, company assets and property whilst maximising guest satisfaction.
- Perform the accurate and timely completion of the night audit including preparing reports and statistical information in accordance with standards and auditing procedures during the night shift.
- Provide professional and friendly customer service manner, satisfying guest expectations from arrival through to departures
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of hotel and local services and supplying information and responding to guest queries.
Benefits & perks
At EVT, we want our people to experience our businesses and be brand and experience advocates. So, we make sure access to amazing ‘Elevate Perks’ are available to all staff from day dot.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVT hotels – Rydges, QT, Atura, and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Awesome winter and summer savings and discounts at Thredbo.
- Rapid career growth opportunities through our EVT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZ’s largest and most diverse experiences company.
Skills & experience
- Professional ‘can do’ attitude with un-availability across a variety of shifts including weekends
- Passion and professionalism in delivering quality guest service.
- A strong team player
- Positive attitude towards high quality guest service.
- A willingness to learn food and beverage skills within a fun environment
- Your own transport (no public transport nearby)
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with all available positions at EVT, including cinemas, hotels, and Thredbo, you can sign up for our weekly job alerts here https://www.evt.com/elevate/careers/.