Since QT Hotels & Resorts made a grand entrance into the Australian tourism sector in 2011, this boutique chain alive with art and design has drawn a passionate following of individuals across Australia and New Zealand. QT’s signature style invites guests to indulge in bold entertainment, unforgettable dining and personalised experiences in a creatively charged and sophisticated stay far beyond simple hospitality.
Offering our family of modern explorers the opportunity to live like locals, each QT is part of the culture of its locale, contributing to the neighbourhood with numerous award-winning restaurants, bars and lounges existing as brands in their own right.
- QT Sydney, perched atop the State Theatre, is a one-stop entertainment destination, boasting three unique dining experiences – Italian trattoria Parlour Cucina, European-style brasserie Gilt Lounge, and Gowings Bar and Grill.
- QT Gold Coast offers contemporary living spaces only moments from the beach replete with custom furniture and bold colours accenting its nostalgic surf culture design. Traditional Japanese dining at Yamagen and the stylish, eclectic treat of Bazaar are among QT Gold Coast’s five dining venues, as well as the ever-vibing Stingray bar and poolside cool of The Spring.
- QT Falls Creek delivers the bespoke QT treatment to the Victorian ski fields. The property features a hybrid of vintage pieces and modern furniture in its cool and rustic design. Guests can explore marketplace dining at Bazaar, a stylish drink at Stingray bar or a hit of the bean at FIXX cafe.
- QT Canberra, nestled within the iconic Lakeside Hotel, celebrates the building’s storied past through bold design, quirky artefacts, a daring use of colour and art, and an unforgettable dining experience at Capitol Bar & Grill. Guests can also enjoy a quiet drink at Lucky’s Speakeasy or a stylish evening at the QT Lounge.
- QT Bondi offers the only boutique, high-end hotel apartments on Bondi Beach. Without an onsite restaurant or bar, guests are encouraged to live like locals and enjoy the abundance of restaurants and shops nearby.
- QT Perth is a true urban oasis in the heart of Western Australia. Nearby to Swan River, this hotel is ideal for modern explorers, wildflowers, and the creatively charged. Modern Italian dining is offered by Santini Grill while Santini Bar serves up drinks in style. QT Cafe offers guests warm hospitality while Rooftop at QT dazzles with extraordinary rooftop views.
- QT Wellington, situated along the harbour, boasts a curated collection of high- and lowbrow art reminiscent of a gallery. The design-driven hotel is also a paradise for foodies with Hippopotamus, a French-inspired restaurant, Bangkok buzz at Hot Sauce and Lobby Lounge, a comfort cafe and bar all onsite.
- QT Melbourne is positioned within the city’s fashion district and offers a sophisticated sensory experience with an onsite patisserie The Cake Shop, Pascale’s Bar & Grill, Hot Sauce laneway eatery, the stunning Rooftop at QT and even a Japanese knife shop, Tanto.
- QT Auckland provides guests with a transformative escape right in the heart of the city at Viaduct Harbour. The hotel’s oyster-inspired design offers a memorable mix of beauty, warmth and texture. Local artwork, a function room steps from the water, and Rooftop at QT round out the immersive experience.
- QT Queenstown delivers incomparable views over Lake Wakatipu and the Southern Alps. This lakeside resort emulates nostalgic alpine and après-ski ambiance and features waterfront dining and drinks at Bazaar and Reds Bar.
spaQ is QT Hotels’ designer-spa concept available at the Sydney, Gold Coast and Falls Creek properties, offering a modern twist for spa-goers desiring something bespoke and refreshing. While QTique, a signature hotel boutique, offers guests an eclectic mix of luxuries and necessities.
QT Hotels & Resorts also participate in the QT Club. This exclusive hotel club gives members access to curated QT experiences and exciting club member offers – as well as access to Priority Guests Rewards.