August 20, 2020
Year end results released to the ASX
September 3, 2020
Record date for final dividend*
September 17, 2020
Final dividend payable*
September 18, 2020
Approximate date the Annual Report will be available
October 23, 2020
Annual General Meeting (venue to be confirmed)
Non-executive Chairman, Board member since 1978
Independent non-executive director and board member since 2009
Independent non-executive director and Board member since 2011
Independent non-executive director and board member since 2013
Independent non-executive director and Board member since 2013
Independent non-executive director and Board member since 2008
Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer since 1 July 2017
Issued to shareholders with 500 or more shares in company, the Event Shareholders Benefit Card (formerly the AHL Shareholders Benefit Card) offers a fantastic opportunity to experience the best of what our companies have to offer, all at a discounted rate.
The Event Shareholders Card is easy to use, allowing access to all the special benefits of being a cardholder and there’s no limit to the number of times you can use it.
As a diversified entertainment, hospitality and leisure company, Event offers something for everybody. Whether you’re watching a movie, relaxing in a comfortable hotel or cutting up the snow – you can experience it all at a special price with your Benefits Card.
Terms & Conditions non-participating locations:
For the 2020 winter season, daily capacity will be limited to enable the resort to open under Government restrictions. All lift passes will need to be pre-purchased and in advance. Subject to availability, shareholders will be entitled to the following discounts:
• 10% off the 1 to 7-day lift passes (daily limits apply, and excludes products available in the Season Pass Discount program);
• 10% off Snow Sports Lessons (private lessons only); and
• 10% off Thredbo Sports Rental.
Booking windows apply to access the shareholder discount as follows:
• For the period from 22 June 2020 to 19 July 2020, bookings must be made during the period from 11 June 2020 to 17 June 2020.
• For the period from 20 July 2020 to 30 August 2020, bookings must be made during the period from 22 June 2020 to 10 July 2020.
• For the period from 31 August 2020 to 5 October 2020, bookings must be made during the period from 10 August 2020 to 21 August 2020.
To make a booking please visit www.thredbo.com.au
Note that all restaurants and bars within the Thredbo Alpine hotel (and associated complex) are excluded from the 20% discount on bills for food and beverage.
Restaurants and bars – Rydges Port Macquarie & Sails Port Macquarie by Rydges
All restaurants and bars within Rydges Port Macquarie and Sails Port Macquarie by Rydges are excluded from the 20% discount on bills for food and beverage.
For any questions regarding the EVENT Shareholder Benefits program please contact [email protected]